Jun 14, 2021
Firmware updates are for fixing the bugs and enhancing the functioning of the router. It is essential to keep the firmware update of your Linksys device so that you can fix the issues you encounter while using it. Here is the series of steps that you need to follow to update Linksys E1000 Firmware.
• Start by logging into the Linksys server account, opening the web interface, and then clicking on connectivity.
• From the firmware update section, you need to go under the basic tab and then tap on check for updates.
• When the router detects the firmware update, you can download and install the firmware of the device. Tap on click here to upgrade.
• From the update firmware box, tap on yes.
• Now, a router reboot screen will display; click on it.
• With this, to complete the firmware update, click on OK on the firmware update screen.
linksys re6300 setup