Jun 08, 2021
An iTunes gift card is redeemable within the App Store, iTunes Store, and therefore the iBooks store, meaning they create perfect gifts for all of your music-loving, game-playing, and book-reading friends and family. While you'll attend a retailer and devour a physical gift card, it's far more convenient to mount the online and buy a virtual card and email it to whomever you want! So stay in those pajamas and obtain your shopping done on the couch this year.
Click here for more information:- itunes gift card
Important notice: you'll only be ready to purchase an iTunes Gift Card for the country where your Apple ID is registered. for instance, if you've got a Canadian Apple ID the gift cards you send via email will only add the Canadian App Store.
How to buy and email an iTunes Gift Card through your browser
1. Launch your browser.
2. Go to the iTunes Gift Cards by Email website.
3. Click on the planning you would like.
4. Enter the quantity you would like on the gift card. They are often anywhere from $10 - $200.
5. Enter the name of the recipient.
6. Enter the e-mail address of the recipient.
7. Enter the name of the sender.
8. Enter the e-mail address of the sender.
9. Enter a private message. This step is optional.
10. Click increase bag.
11. Click inspect.
12. Sign in to your Apple ID. you'll prefer to checkout as a guest.
13. Ensure all of your billing information is correct.
14. Enter your Mastercard security number.
15. Click continue.
The gift card should show up in your friend's inbox automatically in about four to eight hours and you'll receive a confirmation email once they are sent.