Header Graphic
Share With Us > How To Get A Refund From PayPal?
How To Get A Refund From PayPal?
Tell us about what's goin' on in your life!
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

JustTech
7 posts
Apr 18, 2021
8:45 AM
How To Refund On PayPal
PayPal is an online service that provides a convenient way to transfer money. You can send and receive money online for products and services. If some of these services or products do not meet your expectations, or they are unsatisfactory in any way, you may have to ask for your refund.

Customers and sellers sometimes cannot reach a contract (for a paid product or service with PayPal) on their own, so PayPal intervenes to resolve the problem. This is usually the reason why people request refunds on PayPal. Learn more about how you can help get a PayPal refund.

You can send an email to the seller requesting a full payment refund. Ask the seller to go to the transaction details page for your transaction and click on the issue a refund.

You can request a refund up to 180 days after payment for your item. If you sent the payment, but it is still pending, you can cancel it on your activity, until you see the “Cancel” button next to it. If the payment is not claimed within 30 days, it will be automatically returned to you.
How To Request A Refund On PayPal?
Where can I get a refund status in my PayPal account?
PayPal Dispute :
how to open a dispute on PayPal with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?
mr seo 12
2 posts
Apr 29, 2021
1:14 PM
I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from. Resurge Supplement

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)