Header Graphic
Share With Us > What are Mac Office Software Choices ?
What are Mac Office Software Choices ?
Tell us about what's goin' on in your life!
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

protonsmith
2 posts
Sep 18, 2020
4:41 AM
When you “make the switch” from Windows to a Mac system, one of the first questions humans have is “What do I use to update the Windows Office programs I became using?” Of course, these “Office” programs are Word (for writing documents), Excel (for spreadsheets), and PowerPoint (for growing presentations).
Apple iWork
When you turn to the Mac you've got got numerous choices, and they’re all quite good. First, you could purchase Apple’s “Office” suite, which they’ve named iWork. It consists of an software named Pages, that is a substitute for Word; an app named Numbers, that is a substitute for Excel; and Keynote, that is a clearly fine substitute for PowerPoint. At much less than $100, that is a clearly fine choice, and in addition they have loose trials, so that you can see if you want it earlier than you purchase it.
Microsoft Office for Mac OS X
A 2nd alternative is to head beforehand and purchase Microsoft Office for Mac. This package deal consists of Mac variations of the Microsoft Office programs, however at roughly $500, that is a totally costly manner to head.
Another excellent alternative is a bit of loose software program named Open Office. Until lately Open Office wasn’t a totally polished environment, and I became reluctant to endorse it, however with current changes, it really works a good deal greater like a good, local Mac software, and it has all of the capability of Microsoft Office. Given the “loose” charge tag, this may be a super alternative for humans on a decent budget.
office.com/setup

Post a Message

(8192 Characters Left)